An Emulsified inactivated vaccine against Foot and Mouth disease & Hemorrhagic septicemia.
COMPOSITIONEach dose of 3ml contains :
|Inactivated FMD Virus (FMD type "O", "A" & "Asia-1")||0.9 ML|
|Pasteurella multocida antigen||2.1 ML|
|1.8 ml||2.1 ML|
INDICATIONSFor active immunization of Bovine against Foot and Mouth disease Virus & Haemorrhagic septicemia.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTERATION
- Inject deep intramuscularly.
- 3ml in adult animal while 1ml in animal of 6 month or bellow.
- Repeat the 1st booster after 9 month priming and then yearly.
- ILS-FM+HS-VAC is an oil emulsified vaccine prepared from the local isolates of Foot and Mouth disease virus & Pasteurella multocida.
- Each dose contains 106 TCID50 of each of the FMD virus and 2.2 mg of HS antigen.
- The virus and bacteria have been characterized by using advance molecular techniques.
- The vaccine contains three types of FMD viruses i.e. FMD "O", "A" & "Asia-1".
- The vaccine is capable of producing long term active immune response in the vaccinated animals.
- Shake well before use.
- Only healthy animals should be vaccinated.
- Do not mix the vaccine with any other live/ killed vaccine or with any other medicine.
- Store at +2/+4 C.
- Do not freeze.
PACKING: Bottle of 300ml (100 Doses); Bottle of 30ml (10 Doses)